Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well, that was a shocker!

Hey folks, back again and guess what?

That's right! Still no internet on my laptop. Apparently, the IT guys forgot to mention that aside from my login information for the regular computers on campus, I need to set up a different set of login information for the wireless here on campus. Ain't that just peachy?

So, I find myself again at the internet cafe paying for the ability to check my emails and make this post. I have to admit this is starting to get on my nerves. Also, today being a holiday here in Japan, one which no one bothered to tells us about or what it is about, the IT center on campus is closed. My guess is that it will be closed till Thursday, when classes here on campus start up again for the new session.

That being said, this is all you folks are getting today. Yup, thats it... I'm cutting you off. You've had enough for one day. Now go, scatter, wonder off drunkely into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment