Tuesday, October 6, 2009

There she blows...

Hello again folks!

Before anyone says anything, I realize that its odd for me to post two days straight. I know I'm lazy, no need to point it out anymore than we have to.

Anyways, I have recently found out that a Typhoon is coming into town. Apparently that's why its been raining so much lately. Who knew, huh?

SO, this Typhoon is supposed to hit sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. I have no idea what to expect but seeing as every Japanese person around me is pretty laid back and not worried about it at all, I think I can only expect to see really strong winds and rain.

For me, being from what is technically a none typhoon area of the world, I have to admit I am somewhat excited about this. I don't know why, I just am. I plan to take a lot of pictures and some video with my camera.

Now, assuming nothing horrible happens... Such as the ground falling right from under our feet or the sky cracking open into another dimension... What? It could happen. Anyways, assuming nothing has gone terribly wrong, I will try to post whatever pictures or video I manage to take some time in the upcoming two days after the storm. I am told that the power might go out and that it usually takes a bit for it to come back.

Till then folks! Keep on reading and oh hey! Look! A flying car...

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I have been reading your blog for a while now and that it has been a joy~ ^^ I want to study in Japan in the future as well, and reading your insight has been very helpful!

    I am looking forward to pics of the typhoon. :)

    ReplyDelete