Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hmm... Oops

Holy cow! Has it been one whole month?

Okay, so obviously this is harder than I thought. Keeping a blog is nothing easy. You have to find the time and above all be in the mood to right something.

Oddly enough, I find myself in that mood right now... One month since the last mood. Heh.

Anyways, welcome back folks! We'll just say that this is the end of a long hiatus. Or so I would think. Now that I don't have classes, I should have time to do some more post worthy things. It's not that I haven't done anything worth while, its just that I have been busy.

Okay, enough excuses.

This upcoming week I will be taking a trip up to Sapporo in Hokkaido. I am going to go see the Snow Festival, or Yukimatsuri. Here's a link http://www.snowfes.com/english/place/index.html in case you have never heard of it. It should prove to be rather interesting.

Now, something that has come to mind about this trip... This is perhaps the coldest place I will ever visit in my life. I have always lived in warm regions, regions where winter temperatures do not go below 50 degrees. However, this place looks like it could be well within the range of 0 to 30 degrees. This leads me to believe that one of two things might happen... One, I might actually freeze to death, or whine a lot... More likely I will whine a lot. And two, I will whine a lot but at the same time enjoy myself so much that I will make another trip to the area. Either way, there is bound to be a lot of whining about the weather.

When I come back from this trip, I will probably post a lot of pictures. Or at least I would hope so. I do plan on taking a lot of pictures though.

Now, with all this said and done, I think this is a good way of ending the first post after such a long "hiatus." So, I will leave you now with another "What the... Huh?" picture!



This picture is not so much of a "Huh" moment, but of a "haha" moment... If that makes sense. Anyways, can you spot the error? I wouldn't call so much of an error but more of a difference in pronunciation.

Until next time folks, keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment