Saturday, October 31, 2009

Okay... I think I got it this time.

Hello again folks!

I know I said I'd try and post something, but as it seems to be the case, things just don't go the way one plans. Dealing with a new culture and having classes is somewhat of a pain, but it is rather fun.

It has come to my attention that I have not posted any pictures in a while. Not since I managed to upload that one picture a month ago or so. Since then, and even before then, I have managed to take some pretty good pictures. I have also managed to enjoy a lot of things here that I feel would be worth sharing with you fine folks.

That being said, I find myself with about a weeks worth of vacation here in Japan. Apparently there is some kind of school festival and that means that classes are canceled starting on Monday and ending of Thursday at 1pm. As to why there is a deadline of 1pm I can only sum-mice it is due to the hard working spirit of the Japanese people and their dedication to education... Or something like that. As far as I know, there is some guy in an office somewhere laughing at how evil and devious this 1pm deadline is. He's probably petting a white cat too.

If you don't get the joke, don't worry, I've been off my game lately.

Anyways... Seeing as I have a week of "free-time", I will try and post something everyday. Of course I plan to study while I have free-time so don't expect anything too grand.

You can however expect pictures. As I said before, I have taken a lot of pictures of events and places I have been to. I think this is a perfect opportunity to work on getting those upload.

Also, I have decided to include a video every now and then with more information for you folks to enjoy and wrap your minds around... I may or may not end up making a lot of jokes in these videos. I never said they would be 100% serious. Actually, you can probably expect around 30% seriousness... You know what? If I stay on topic and you understand what I'm saying, you should count yourselves lucky. And you know why?

Well, you fine folks will get to hear my succulent and seductive voice.

What? Not even a giggle huh? Fine, you may or may not want to wear ear muffs or something like that.

But yeah, anyways, I will try to have the first post up sometime tomorrow.

SO, till then folks! Keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment